Our specialist valuations team helps in providing independent valuations or supporting in-house valuations team to meet these requirements. We focus on hard-to-value assets covering various private market asset classes.
Performed by a team of industry experts
Our valuations team has worked at investment desks of global tier-1 investment banks and collectively brings in a distinct angle on valuation, specializing in a wide range of illiquid asset classes. We can support the provisions of rigorous fair-value assessment criteria as well as an amortized cost-based approach depending on your requirements. We run multiple scenarios and stress cases and also provide the optionality to derive performance analytics on a deal level.
Covering a range of illiquid and hard-to-value products
Our independent valuation practice covers the following investment products.
- Asset-Backed FinancingABS, CLOs, RMBS, CMBS, etc.
- Whole Loan PortfoliosPerforming, non-performing and re-performing loans
- Specialty Finance TradesStudent loans, auto loans, equipment leasing, credit card portfolios, etc.
- Real Estate DebtDevelopment loans, acquisition loans, CAPEX facilities, etc.
- Corporate DebtMiddle market loans, leverage loans, etc.
- Portfolio FinancingWarehouse financing, bridge financing, securitisations etc.
- Private EquityLBOs, MBOs, platform acquisitions etc.
Robust valuation process led by a team of experts
Each valuation mark goes through stringent checks in an SSAE 18-accredited environment with emphasis on maintaining quality control to help you demonstrate transparency and adherence to best governance standards as demanded by your investors. Our valuations are backed by technical rigor and deep insights gained from involvement in numerous transactions across a spectrum of asset classes. Our financial market expertise in consistently providing fair valuations has positioned us as a trusted advisor for leading global financial institutions.